how to distinguish Fiber laser marking machine and CO2 laser marking machine – Catherine
Fiber laser marking machine is also called laser marking machine, laser cutting plotter and other names. But most people do not understand the difference between fiber laser marking machine and CO2 laser marking machine. Then we will give you some points for fiber laser marking machine with CO2 laser marking machine difference.
Performance Characteristics of Fiber Laser Marking Machine
- Fiber laser marking machine marking software is powerful. Compatible with Coreldraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop and other software files. It can support PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP, etc.. Also can be directly used SHX, TTF font; support automatic coding, print serial number, batch number, date, Bar code, two-dimensional code, automatic jump number and so on.
- The use of integrated overall structure, equipped with automatic focusing system, the operation of human.
- The use of original imported isolator to protect the fiber laser window, enhanced stability and laser life.
- Without any maintenance, long life, small size, suitable for harsh environmental work.
- Processing speed is the traditional marking machine 2-3 times.
- Electro-optical conversion efficiency. The machine consumes less than 500W, it is a light-pumped solid-state laser marking machine 1/10, significant savings in energy consumption.
- The beam quality than the traditional solid laser marking machine much better for the base model (TEM00) output, focusing spot diameter of less than 20um. The divergence angle is 1/4 of the semiconductor pump laser. Especially for fine, precision marking.You can see the video we use our machine mark before: 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IztBqWI1Ac; 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPtyQFNja80; 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqQkf2WhCKo&t=184s
Fiber laser marking machine industry application and applicable materials
Fiber laser marking machine: metal and a variety of non-metallic materials, high hardness alloys, oxides, electroplating, coating, ABS, epoxy, ink, engineering plastics. Widely used in plastic light button, ic chip, digital products, precision machinery, jewelry, sanitary ware, measuring tools, watches and clocks, glasses, electrical appliances, electronic components, hardware jewelry, hardware tools, mobile communications components, Plastic products, medical equipment, building materials and other industries.
Performance Characteristics of CO2 Laser Marking Machine
1. Marking high precision, speed, carving depth control.
2. Laser power, can be applied to a variety of non-metallic products for carving and cutting.
3. No consumables. Low processing costs – laser operating life of up to 20000 to 30,000 hours.
4. Marking clear, easy to wear, carving and cutting efficiency, environmental protection, energy saving.
5. The use of 10.64um laser beam through the beam, focus, and finally through the control galvanometer deflection.
6. According to the predetermined trajectory on the workpiece surface, so that the work surface gasification to achieve marking effect.
7. The beam mode is good. The system performance is stable, maintenance-free, suitable for high-volume, multi-species, high-speed, high-precision continuous production of industrial processing.
8. The most advanced optical path optimization design and unique graphics path optimization technology, coupled with the unique ultra-pulse laser function, so that cutting faster.
You can see the video we use our machine mark before: 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwG0r6aYMAA 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2OOeeptqHw 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6lQET-pBo
CO2 laser marking machine industry application and applicable materials
Co2 laser marking machine: Marking for paper, leather, fabric, plexiglass, epoxy resin, acrylic, wool products, plastic, ceramics, crystal, jade, bamboo products.
CO2 laser marking machine is widely used in various consumer goods, food packaging, beverage packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, construction ceramics, clothing accessories, leather, textile cutting, craft gifts, rubber products, shell nameplate, denim, furniture and other industries.